Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Managing Time


If i really start working on all the things i have been wanting to work on then I think I would end up sleeping about 2-3 hours every night. So, now I can really use some time management tips. What are some of the things that I need to work on?

1. Getting Fit - I always end up paying for a month but I go to the gym only for a week. Not nice.

2. Reading - I have about 20 books that are demanding my immediate attention

3. Lectures - I have to finish listening to the lectures I've downloaded in my phone, currently I am listening to them when I am travelling

4. Studying - Although, I still not sure why I have enrolled myself in the Chartered Accountancy program, If i intend to write the Proficiency test in december then I need some serious studying.

5. Learning how to cook

6. Saving for a new camera, while making some wonderful videos with the current one

7. MOST IMPORTANTLY : I need to work on my book and write more, gah the more I read of what I wrote, the more I hate it and feel like starting from the scratch again. I am telling you if you are an impatient person like me, then writing a book is not a good idea.

8. Learn Arabic - The classical arabic for Quran, I need to work bigg time on it


No comments:

Post a Comment