Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Poem


You've consumed my thoughts for years, I lived with you,
Initially in denial of your existence in my life,
Then in hatred for even remembering what you've done to me
You are my most painful memory, I hope i become yours too

It is said, do not repel evil with evil but your an exception,
A part of me screams for peace, for silence
But the memories are so painfully clear
You have won everyone's heart with your mask of deception.

I know what you are, I wish the whole world knew,
The giver of pain, tears, nightmares and agony
I hope you spend rest of your life in misery
You are my most painful memory, I hope i become yours too

Killing you would do no justice to me at all,
For what you've done, its a punsihment too small
Stabs, after stabs, and then a break in between,
Till your wounds heal and can no longer be seen.

Have the torture cycle start again,
For my every ignored cry of pain.
For every plea of mine that fell on your deaf ears,
For all those mentally disturbing years.

1 comment: