Sunday, July 31, 2011

Don't hold on..

Very often, I feel this immense need to remind myself that I must not cling to the bad times of life and I must learn to let go of them. Today, was one of such days.
Sometimes we do not accept few things like memories, thoughts in a fear that they might be true and because we do not want them to be true. But at some stage in life, you need to accept it because denial isn't the best way to go about it, and once you do accept it, you let go..

This life will always have something going on in it which would compel us to fret, to change our focus towards the negative side of life.. How to change our focus then? Well, just few verses of Quran help me immensely, because very often we forget how this life is a test and we will tested with that which is difficult for us not that which is easy for us. Because very often I feel ''Oh man, why couldn't Allah swt test me with this or that (a thing that i am good at)?'' but then thats not the point of a test...

My favortire verses :)

Allah is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light. (2:257)
Surely in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest. ( 13:28)
Surah 94, Verses 5 and6"Verily, with every difficulty there is relief, with every difficulty there is relief."
009.129 But if they turn away, Say: "Allah sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

MY SUPER FAV!
"Say: Oh My servants who have wronged themselves, do not despair of the Mercy of Allah, Allah forgives all sins, Indeed Allah is Forgiving, Merciful." (verse 53, Zumar)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder
    AH
    http://ahechoes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete