Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dhuhr

I don't need to complain to the creation, for i have the creator at my side
I don't need to reveal my bruises to anyone, from Him I can never hide..
He has given me happiness just like he has given me grief,
No matter what my state is, all is from Him thats my belief.


What harm can this world do, If He is the one taking my care,
He sent people specially for me, people who are always there.
Everyone goes through tough times in life, Even I did..
The best part is that I can expect Him to reward me for it


Breathe,Just let go now set your heart free
When Allah is with you, why do you feel misery
Life's too short and this world is temporary
When Allah is with you, why do you feel misery..

(Yes, I am bent on making myself feel better today and writing helps. Hence, the numerous posts)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem! (: Ramadan Mubarak to you, Sis! :))((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, especially this line:
    What harm can this world do, If He is the one taking my care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, a pick-me-up poem!! I feel better already! :) Life's little crazies gets to us from time to time, don't they?

    And oh yes, Ramadan Mubarak! How's the fasting going? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this line; "Breathe,Just let go now set your heart free"

    AH
    http://ahechoes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete