Sunday, August 7, 2011

What I would want for myself, I would want for others




Yesterday my best friend and I were having a conversation about my overly expressive love for people. It's pretty much like If i love someone I would make a point to let them know atleast a few times in a week :P

And, I have this insane idea of whatever I would want for myself, even others would want that. For example If in a situation I wouldn't want to be left alone, I presume that all my friends would want the same and I would not leave their side until they pretty much kick me out of there..

I honestly do believe that it is important to express the love you feel for the cherished people in my life. Although, some of them seriously think I am a total EMO :P but hey, who cares! I wouldn't change my awesome self , EVER :D










2 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaykum sis, nice blog. =) ur welcome to visit mine: http://www.fun-to-blog.blogspot.com = Sisters Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty good because there are people who keep their emotions to themselves and don't realize that they're losing loved ones until those people r gone from their lives
    AH
    http://ahechoes.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete