Thursday, August 25, 2011

You are the end to my misery

All the pain I experienced, all the hurt that I felt.. those moments in which my heart was broken over and over again... which left me in the state of hopelessness and misery. I forgot the beauty behind it, I in my human nature forgot how this life is supposed to be, how there are going to be people who would not consider my feelings even for once. I forgot the beautiful part of all these problems, this hurt, this pain, that it's going to end soon.. All I need to be is just patient then I have my meeting with you. After which, there's going to be nothing but everlasting peace and happiness.
From now on, I'll try to bear anything in my life ya rabbi only because I have to look forward meeting you. You are the end to my misery
.


No comments:

Post a Comment