Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Favorite Verse



‘’I feel like my sins are haunting me’’
‘’Don’t worry man, you have changed now’’
‘’But what if Allah swt doesn’t forgive me?’’
‘’He will accept anyone’s sincere repentance, He is Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem’’


I convince a friend of mine knowing what she was going through. Not too long ago, in the deepest darkness at the back of my mind, a question prevailed that how can I or anyone be sure that Allah swt has forgiven them? There is a feeling of hopelessness that overtakes people like my friend and I who haven’t really been striving muslims all our lives and those who have recently been guided to Islam and have changed their personalities, left their old lifestyles for the pleasure of their Master - Allah swt. Allah, the most high assures to the somewhat confused/scared people like us,He says in Surah Zumar verse 53


“O ‘Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, Allah SWT forgives those Muslims who ask for His forgiveness.
    Allah SWT is Mujeeb ud daawaat(He listens to your sincere requests and prayers). Because, He is 'Ghafoor ur Raheem.'
    Your favourite verse is my favourite too.
    Thanks for alerting your audience with DEEN.

    Forget me not!
    I have a brand new post (on economic recession caused by haraam debt addiction of course).
    Please respond.

    ReplyDelete